Each case in the Kate Spade New York and Coach collections for iPhone 13 includes Tritan eastman™ Renew the copolyester, a sustainable material with 50% recycled content certified ISCC1. Another improvement in sustainability is packaging made from recycled materials, so consumers can make more eco-friendly choices to protect their device and the planet.
To further encourage sustainability in the mobile space, Vinci brands has also launched a partnership with Close the loop United States offer consumers an end-of-life solution for their used phone case. Regardless of the brand, customers can now recycle their used crates, helping to reduce the number of products going to landfill each year.
“We are delighted to provide environmentally friendly and stylish protective cases for Kate Spade New York and Coach for the new iPhone 13 line. We have seen an incredible response from consumers over the past year,” said Brian stech, CEO of Vinci brands. “For the first time, the full line of both brands incorporates sustainable materials into cases and packaging, while continuing to showcase the stylish, premium designs and prints that customers know and love from Kate Spade New York and Coach. enhanced protection, enhanced anti-scratch and anti-fade defense, and additional antimicrobial defense based on customer feedback. “
kate spade new york The cases feature a range of playful and sophisticated prints and colors for consumers to show off their personal style without sacrificing performance or protection. Cases include up to 14 feet of drop protection, superior scratch resistance, antimicrobial protection that kills 99.9% of surface bacteria2, as well as MagSafe compatibility and wireless charging.
- Hard protective case (MSRP: $ 39.99) features a co-molded hard shell with an impact-resistant bumper for premium protection up to 10 feet, while maintaining a lightweight, easy-grip feel for everyday use.
- Protective Hardshell for MagSafe (MSRP: $ 49.99) offers the same high-end features as the Hardshell Protective Case, now designed for use with MagSafe technology.
- Defensive hard case (MSRP: $ 49.99) is designed using two co-molded layers of protection to provide fall support up to 12 feet while benefiting from a slim, low profile. A double-layered bumper on the outer edges absorbs impact.
- Defensive hardshell for MagSafe (MSRP: $ 59.99) offers the same high-end features as the Defensive Hardshell, now designed for use with MagSafe technology.
- Ultra defensive hard case (MSRP: $ 49.99) offers a sleek and sturdy profile with a two-piece encapsulated construction and dual-layer TPU shock-absorbing bumper, protecting against impacts up to 14 feet.
- Wrap the case (MSRP: $ 49.99) features premium Kate Spade New York scratch-resistant material along with a velvety inner lining. The case is adorned with a classic embossed kate spade new york logo for a look and feel of luxury.
- Flap case (MSRP: $ 59.99) provides a purse for your hands. Iconic Kate Spade New York material ensures a soft-touch exterior feel, while an interior velor lining keeps the phone snug and secure. Storage slots for up to two credit / ID cards provide convenient organization.
Coach The cases for the iPhone 13 line build on the brand’s rich, trend-driven heritage to bring iconic and forward-thinking products to the mobile space.
- Protective case (MSRP: $ 49.99) offers maximum protection while remaining slim, stylish and avant-garde. Features two-layer co-molded protection with an impact-resistant bumper on the outer edges of the case for drop protection up to 10 feet, as well as antimicrobial protection that removes 99.9% of surface bacteria.
- Protective case for MagSafe (MSRP: $ 59.99) features Signature Coach materials and the same superior protection as the protective case, now designed for use with MagSafe technology.
- Wrap the case (MSRP: $ 59.99) offers a wrap-around design for luxurious 360-degree protection. Models are offered in genuine leather or signature Coach canvas, with a smooth interior finish for a soft and secure fit.
- Flap case (MSRP: $ 95) features a two-fold design with three credit / ID card slots and a magnetic closure to keep items secure. A bonus detachable case can be separated from the folio and carried independently.
The Kate Spade New York and Coach branded cases for the all new Apple iPhone 13 range are available now at Incipio.com, with selected cases coming soon from Verizon, Best Buy, Target and other leading retailers around the world. Each case is available in many designs and color options, including the iconic Kate Spade New York Hollyhock Floral, Ombre Glitter and Scattered Flowers prints. The Coach line of cases features their signature C design and luxurious canvas fabric with signature embossing, plus timeless Coach prints you know and love.
Vinci brands backs all phone cases with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
1Recycled content is obtained by attributing recycled plastic waste to Tritan Renew using an ISCC certified mass balance process.
2Excluding kate spade new york wrap case and kate spade new york folio case
On Vinci brands
Vinci brands is a global leader in consumer technology protection, transportation and power solutions, operating an innovative and diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design, functionality, durability and style. of life. The company has an award-winning product portfolio which includes protective cases, shells, sleeves, bags, power management, enterprise and B2B solutions sold under the brands Incipio, Incase, Survivor, Griffin, Kate Spade New York and Coach. Vinci brands has operations in United States, UK, Netherlands, Australia, and China. For more information visit www.vincibrands.com
THE SOURCE Vinci brands